What I Played Today: January 30

Yeah, didn't really play anything of worth today, stayed late to work, and I've been digging quite deep into the archives of a webcomic, and that's kind of about games, so sure, I'll talk about that.

Called Homestuck, you've probably heard of it, and heard about how annoying its fans are. So, all I'll say is I find the story engaging, if disjointed and difficult to follow, and that it continues to be one of the most innovative webcomics I've ever read. It's always doing something new, with flash videos, music, playable sections, an obscene cast of characters (with four separate storylines currently going at the point I'm at), and just a lot of work going into it. It's quite impressive. Check it out, just don't, you know, mention it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment