What I Played Today: June 21

Guild Wars 2, Claustrophobia, Bohnanza, Star Wars Card Game

Brother you know that I was playing Guild Wars 2! I might one day say something interesting about it!

Also, at the game store, finally tried out Claustrophobia, which is a dungeon crawler with one person playing the bad guy, etc. etc. It's alright, pretty simple, the way that you select character actions is alright, I guess. I managed to win by manipulating my beefy guys so that they couldn't be hit, and won easily.

Then a game of Bohnanza, which I lost quite easily! Apparently everyone else believes in buying the 3rd bean field, which I found insane, but it turns out that is in fact what you need to do. Having the extra space means you can do a lot more, and I just couldn't get the right deals. Oh well.

Then I played the Star Wars Card Game because I haven't in literally months and I supposedly like this game. I managed to lose because the Empire player managed to get the Executor out, which can rip objectives to shreds. And did it! I did manage to get Leia out, and she's actually a super powerful card, because she gets captured when she dies, and when she gets captures, you get to refresh literally everything! That's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment