What I Played Today: July 17

Rogue Legacy, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Animal Crossing

I downloaded Rogue Legacy because I had heard some good stuff about it, and it was on sale. I booted it up, and was a bit concerned that the game is kinda chuggy on my computer. I may have gotten to the point where I need to update my computer, because this game is not that graphics intensive.

There's a new Atlus game, so of course I bought it. Shin Megami Tensei IV: The Question of Exactly What Decade are We In. Because it looks all old-timey, but in the one of the opening sequences, there's a bunch of cars on fire? Also, this game feels cheap as crap; they have decided to put a lot of their resources in having WAY TOO MANY DEMONS. I was flipping through the strategy guide the game comes with and saw this huge chart detailing how many schools of demons there are. Holy crap. The opening theme is pretty great though.

Also visited a friend's town in Animal Crossing, and holy crap I need to get to work. His town looks AMAZING. So much stuff! Paved roads! Coffee shop! Private displays at the museum! A...shoe store, I guess. I had no idea half this stuff was even in here, I gotta start devoting my life to Animal Crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment