What I Played Today: July 23

Guild Wars 2, Prison Architect, Reus, Gunpoint

Jumping Puzzles continue to confound the shit out of me. Why? WHY? Why would you make platforming a minor game element in your MMORPG? Should I be playing this with my XBox Controller? Why do you literally hate me, Guild Wars 2? (Did kill a Megadestroyer tonight though. You could tell he was mega because he was bigger.)

Played some Prison Architect, nobody has stabbed anyone yet. I consider this a success.

Also played Reus. I LOVE how many numbers are in this game, but I just like numbers, so that might have something to do with it.

Also beat Gunpoint. The game is shorter than I thought, but still pretty clever. I was told very recently that the writing in the game reminded the speaker of my general cadence, and I don't know how much to trust this statement, because I cannot be this clever. The gameplay is fun, and the story doesn't make a TON of sense, but hey, in the end you get to murder some jerks for no reason (SPOILERS), and I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment