What I Played Today: January 19

Clicker Heroes

So, I feel really, really stupid for caring, but I have been just loading up Clicker Heroes and leaving it on the background for a couple of months now. Formulating plans, etc. I was really close to getting my tenth Ancient, then left it on when I went to go watch TV for a bit. When I came back, my computer has frozen up; it happens. So I reboot, and go back to the website, only to find that my cookies for Clicker Heroes had been cleared. JUST those cookies. And of course, I didn't save it manually because it's a stupid goddamn game! I shouldn't care! But I was literally crushed when I saw that the game had reset itself. Just...just so bummed.

So I started over. At least I know how to form a strategy now. And I'll probably be saving now.

I hope I don't have some kind of existential crisis because of a goddamn video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment