What I Played Today: November 13

Pandemic Legacy

IT'S GOTTEN RIDICULOUS Y'ALL!

So, we all remember how this game suddenly devolved into being about zombies, right? Yeah, I remember. Well, now the zombies goddamn insist to be present at all times, as there is an additional condition that'll spawn zombies, and now you need to achieve three objectives to complete the game, and it's officially evolved into nonsense. BUT, I got a new military dude, who can kill zombies like crazy, and a new rules involving roadblocks?

Anyway, I managed to lose this game based on completely awful luck. In one epidemic turn I went from one outbreak to EIGHT outbreaks, and just completely screwed the African continent, and I was just so confident that I had this game under control. I cured two diseases before the second epidemic! That's really hard to do! But I will take the loss, because with it I get to open the mysterious Box 8, which contains three cards that will really save my bacon in future games. I was concerned I wouldn't get a chance, because I was winning so much.

I'll probably get a really bad set-up draw next game. That seems likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment