What I Played Today: January 25

Her Story

I completed Her Story to my satisfaction. I didn't really learn anything new about the case, but the ending was kinda nice. It is at the very least a unique story that takes about an hour, so that's good. I look forward to the hinted-at sequel.

I also looked up some stuff to the remaining achievements, and then partway through I decided that I didn't need them, because it felt dirty? There is this really odd bit in which a lie detector test is used and the only way to see the results of the test is to search for the words "Yes" and "No" all by themselves. BUT this is pretty pointless because you don't know the questions. It is a weird touch, but also proves that the designer put a lot of work into this that would never be displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment