What I Played Today: February 13-14

The Witness

I have played ENOUGH of The Witness. I don't fully understand it, and there are still a ton of things that I just doing get yet, but I think that I am done discovering this game (mostly) on my own. I'm at the "maybe I'll just YouTube the rest of this" phase.

And I gave it a great run! I discovered all the lasers, some of them accidentally, I figure out how to sneak into the magical zone with only a small amount of prompting. I found the secret ending, I found the secret ending again, and I completed the challenge, which was kind of a complete pain in the ass. A timed series of procedurally-generated puzzles requiring you to be well-aware of nearly all the rules of the island and also just kind of lucky because of this bullshit maze room? Yeah, that's me, I did it, I figured it out all by myself. Count me among the 3.3%, because I got all those damn achievements. Now what the hell do these goddamn pillars mean!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment