What I Played Today: March 25-27

Final Fantasy XIV

I have fallen into a bit of a hole. I have been plugging away at getting my zodiac weapon up, which has taken me a long time, but I was finally on my last book today, and I wanted to GET IT DONE. So I did. I finished the last few challenges, and then upgraded my weapon, and now it is ALMOST as good as the other weapon I have sitting in my inventory. All I got to do is fill out this sheet of materia and I've got this. It should be easy! Getting the necessary special gem is easier than I thought; all I got to do is get all the...materia...I need. How much are they going for on the market? Oh...no...

I also have really gotten into the craft game, because I like crafting, because I have weird priorities. I have all the classes up to level 36, which is impressive, I guess, but I also checked to see if I could do any master crafting, since I now have level 50 in botany, and it turns out I'm still not good enough yet? That seems weird. Anyway, there's where I'm at, just screwing around with endgame content that is technically obsolete at this point.

I am listening to a really fun podcast though! Friends at the Table, it's pretty good. I skipped ahead to the space game they are currently playing, and I recommend that, because they are a bit more seasoned and a lot more fun to listen to. Maybe it's just an environment shift, but I like the space game more than the fantasy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment