What I Played Today: April 14-20

Concrete Jungle, Hex: Shards of Fate, World of Guns

I've had a rough week, I apologize. I have been playing some interesting stuff though. I'm almost done with Concrete Jungle, and the final boss is kind of a pain, because she doesn't really have a weakness. Her economy is strong, she fills my hand with things I don't want to play, and she can score easily on the playing field, which unfairly gives the boss more control, because otherwise it would be fair. BUT the game is very fun, I still like it.

I also felt the need to play another CCG, and the one that I was very weary of finally popped up on Steam, so I decided to give it a try. It's competent. It's a very very clear rip-off of Magic: The Gathering, but it's competent. They decided to make the game interesting with a campaign mode with equipment and skills and etc, and I would imagine that's where the real game is, because otherwise it is just a near copy of Magic. I was even made that spiders didn't have reach, JUST to be different. How dare spiders not have reach.

I also wasted a lot of time electronically taking apart and putting together an AK-47. It feels a bit like a coping habit at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment