What I Played Today: January 2

VVVVVV, Galcon Fusion

I went on a bit of a purchase frenzy with Steam during the sale, so I ended up with a bunch of indie games that I will probably get around to playing. Maybe, possibly. Among the ones I tried today were VVVVVV, which I keep hearing good things about, but can’t really get into, so not much to say, and Galcon Fusion, which is a full version of a game that I don’t really like! It’s the one where you have a small growing army in one location and you can send half them to try to take over another location, and once you deplete those forces you start building forces there, and it always feels like you’re either swamping or being swamped. There’s no real strategy to it, just get a lot of little factories and swoop in with maximum forces. They have some variants that aren’t all that interesting, but I really can’t complain about a game I paid $1 for. I can just stop playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment