What I Played Today: January 7

Space Hulk

Had a friend who wanted to try Space Hulk, and since there was a copy in my home, I took it over to his place and we played a couple of games. I lost twice, once as the aliens, once as the Space Marines. I couldn't position my groups quite right in the alien game, and all the marines had to do was walk to a certain room and fire their gun, which they managed much sooner than I expected. In the second game, I, as the Space Marines, had to gain control of two different areas. I had a dude with a big hammer who was rocking it and almost managed to shut down one of the regions, until a bad roll got him killed, and I officially lost the game then. Sure, the game went on for thirty more minutes, but it was pretty inevitable after that point. Stupid dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment