What I Played Today: July 13

Felix: The Cat in the Sack, The Resistance

Some people came to hang out, why not? I found a small quick game to play, Felix: The Cat in the Sack, which is a betting game that people did not get. I had forgotten how stupid vicious this game, in which you cannot dependably get points, because what you are actually bidding on is hidden until you win, and about half the cards are bad for you. It also was a bit difficult to pick up.

Also a few games of The Resistance, which was...amazing. Really good time. The first game I pretty much got outed by turn 3, because a rebel most people trusted made me, so I just did played as an outed wolf, hiding my partner. She eventually got on the final team and we won. The second game went too quickly because my spy friend didn't fail a check when he should of so they good guys sweeped it. The third game was the greatest, as myself and another rebel managed to trust team each other after the third mission, and we assumed that we had it in the bag, because we were sure we knew one spy and had two turns to figure out who the other was, so it would be simple. So we put up the first team, myself, my trust team, and a third person, and the mission passes. My trust team is celebrating, but everyone else at the table is stunned...because the third person WAS a spy, and the person we were sure was a spy WASN'T, so we were all set up to lose, and somehow we didn't. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment