What I Played Today: Vacation

Guild Wars 2, Reus, Civilization 5, Magic: The Gathering, Dominion, Le Havre: The Inland Port, Smash Up

I was on vacation, so of course I didn't feel like keeping this updated. Vacation.
I played a ton of fucking Guild Wars 2, because of course I did. I spent maybe the entire week trying to complete the Dragon Bash event so I could get the dumb wings, and then NOT succeeding, because man, screw this one time only events. I understand that they have an incredible commitment to keep adding content to this game, and they are doing a fastastic job, but they are also...doing it too fast? Like...two weeks is not enough time to do everything I want to do, game. I can't be playing every single night, and I have a really hard time getting into a dungeon. I don't know, maybe I need to join the right guild. My current guild is worthless to me.

Also did some more general Steam game, played a bit of Civ 5, waiting impatiently for the new release (should be tomorrow), played some Magic 2014, I think I logged into Reus for a little bit?

And occasionally some people would come over and want to play games. So I played a game of Dominion with the latest Guilds expansion, and man...kind of screw this one? The coin tokens are kind of too powerful. "Oh...I only have five coins in my hand, but I got these three coin tokens that I didn't really work for! Free Province!" But it's what everyone wanted, and they got what they asked for, and now they can suck on it. Also played a game of Le Havre: The Inland Port, which I won somehow, even though I had no resources and my opponent had a full warehouse and three of the buildings that count resources. And a game of Smash Up, which I didn't enjoy that much.

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment