What I Played Today: September 9

Rune Factory 3, Cook Serve Delicious

Just chugging the fuck along with Rune Factory 3. I was going to go on this long diatribe about how much I love Harvest Moon games, but you've heard it. Come on, you know. But I am determined to "finish" the main storyline of this game before Rune Factory 4 comes out, so I can finally say, after nearly ten years of playing these games, that I finally got married in a Harvest Moon game. LISTEN, I know there tons of other goals I could have, and the bragging rights here are pretty much non-existant, but I've gotta be who I be, right?

I also did a couple of days of high-speed cooking in Cool Serve Delicious. Pushing those buttons! Let's make some soup! Who wants a corndog? I might be going insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment