What I Played Today: September 3-8

Civilization 5

Man, I've been playing Civilization 5 pretty much constantly, and I keep forgetting to tell you about it because what on Earth can I say? I've got a lot of delegates in the World Congress, I've dug up some artifacts (which is WEIRD, because these artifacts apparently come from ancient times, but...wasn't I there at like the beginning of the game? Wouldn't I REMEMBER leaving something there?), I managed to build the Louvre, which I wasn't expecting because every other civilization was beating me to the Wonders. Anyway yeah, super fun, but it is like the only thing I'm doing.

UPDATE: I still haven't been playing anything for any reasonable amount of time that wasn't Civilization 5, so...I'm sorry, this week has been a bust. Everyone please accept my apologies, because obviously I own you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment