What I Played Today: Labor Day Weekend

Guild Wars 2, Reus, Civilization 5, Rune Factory 3

So I played a lot of games this weekend, all by myself, and that's fine, no really, it's fine. In Guild Wars, I went all out to make sure I finally got the monthly bonus, so that I would have all the laurels, buy myself a new cool ring or something. The world event is still stupid, and of course there's some dumb dungeon and I'm just going to skip it, maybe all that nonsense will go away today.

Also keep playing Reus, there's something about this game I like, even though some parts of the game are Be Roken. Such as the way that once a town gets to a certain level of greed, they will just start warring with literally everyone, for no reason whatsoever. Like, a new town will pop up on the planet, and these assholes will immediately stomp over there and destroy it. Goddamn ridiculous.

Also started a really long game of Civilization 5, playing as the Ottomans, and just started building cities everywhere. I've managed to carve out a huge swath of land for myself and I'm getting worried that Egypt is going to be very angry with me very shortly. We'll see how this goes.

And then I decided to start playing Rune Factory 3 again, for no reason! It was weird, just one minute I thought to myself, "Heh, that new Rune Factory is taking forever to be released. Hey, did I finish the one I have?" and the answer was OF COURSE I HAVEN'T, it's a Harvest Moon game, NOBODY finishes those. But...I started playing again, because I'm a bit of an idiot. Nine days in!

No comments:

Post a Comment