What I Played Today: October 19

Pokemon Y

Man, I guess I bought Pokemon. Why did I buy Pokemon? My favorite RPGs are already Pokemon, only instead of catching turtles and ice cream cones you're catching Celtic gods and demons that look like penises. Well, anyway, Pokemon is really easy to get into; they give you a Pokemon, and then you start running around fighting with it, and then capturing other Pokemon. The first gym gave me some trouble because there's no way out but losing once you're in, and the final boss Pokemon has this terrible attack that deals damage over time and prevents you from switching out Pokemon, so...yeah, screw that guy.

There's also this bit where they give you Another Starter Pokemon, this time the one from generation 1, which is...kind of weird? I already earned my Pokemon, guy, back at the beginning of the game. These things aren't door prizes. They are supposed to be my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment