What I Played Today: October 23

Pokemon Y

Played some Pokemon. I had to get a Poke Flute from some rich guy, which the NPC I was hanging with ABSOLUTELY HATED for no clear reason I could think of. I mean, he was talking like a normal person and all, he just wanted to find his lost dog, but she immediately turns around whenever he leaves the room and throws major shade constantly. What the hell did he do to you, lady? Are you just pissed that they charged admission to view this castle? It's a fucking castle. Those are expensive to maintain.

Also, I am noticing that pretty much every shortcut has been rolled out to me as soon as possible. Here, have a device that allows you to level up Pokemon out of combat. Here is a garden so you can grow berries so you don't have to find them. Here is a breeding location so you can get cool new Pokemon right now. It seem like a little much when I'm still grasping with if I need these dang buffing and debuffing skills or not. Gah, Persona have eight slots for skills, and it doesn't take FIVE sentences to swap one of those out. I should just admit I made a mistake and finish Persona 4 Golden already.

No comments:

Post a Comment