What I Played Today: October 22

Grand Theft Auto V

Played some Grand Theft Auto today, because I could. I think (I hope) I'm finally done with the FIB, and everything is slowly resetting to "normal," although now we are playing on doing a huge heist for what seems like literally no reason? Like, because we feel like it? I guess that's something, but it seems ridiculous to just suddenly change motives mid-stream. I mean, all three protagonists have enough right now, and all three currently own and run a number of companies. (I had Michael buy a gay bar, for fun). But I suppose it's Male Crime World, so what can you do?

Oh, and then I had to stop playing because one of the dumbest things I've ever seen happened. I literally sat there slackjawed because what happened on screen made no earthly sense to me and I could no longer identify with my avatar anymore. The only reason I could even think that this thing happened is because of drugs, so...don't do drugs, kid. Because it causes you to awfully and awkwardly close off a plot thread that didn't even need tying up TO BEGIN WITH. (kicks can) (so goddamn angry)

No comments:

Post a Comment