What I Played Today: October 9

Grand Theft Auto V, Swords and Potions 2

I had the unhappy experience of hanging out with the most misogynist characters in Grand Theft Auto V today. One was an adrenaline junkie who cannot imagine being a "man" without a complete lunatic who jumps out of planes and BMXs down mountains, all the while shouting about how the penis is literally the only good thing in the universe and if you don't act like him, you don't have one and deserve scorn. Fuck this guy. The second was the shrill, angry, not-a-real-person female fitness nut that you can easily beat in a triathlon, which only makes her more shrill and her portrayal more sexist. Hey, hey game designers, instead of having me be a dick to these people, maybe can I refer all of them to a psychologist? Like, "Push Y to suggest they start acting like a real person and not a shitty sexist caricature." Maybe?

Oh also, Franklin can see and communicate with ghost dogs. That is all.

Also, I really really like this dumb online game in which you craft stuff and then sell them. I don't know what is going on. Swords and Potions 2 is draining my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment