What I Played Today: November 3-10

MAN I was busy. There was a conference at work and I didn't feel like it and whatever, so...highlights!

I somehow ended up playing Assassin's Creed 3 for a good twenty minutes. It was kinda dumb, I don't remember what happened. Maybe I'll just YouTube what happened to Desmond.

A lot of Rune Factory 4, I'm creating a lot of stuff, and I think I need to complete the second dungeon before anything really interesting happens.

I ended up playing a CCG based on Might and Magic, as if that is still a thing that people still give a shit about. It was decent.

There's a new game called Desktop Dungeons, and it's a rogue/puzzle game, and it's pretty neat, if dumb and hard. You've got to take it slow.

I played a lot of You Don't Know Jack, because trivia is fun. Also something called QuizUp, which is also trivia. I'm the best in Tabletop Games in Minnesota, assholes.

Swords and Potions 2 continues to be a thing I do.

And I finished Analogue: A Hate Story on a whim. I did not see the last twist coming, because I'm a stupid. But yeah, good work. I like this kind of thing. Hurray this.

No comments:

Post a Comment