What I Played Today: November 2

Skulls and Roses, Two Rooms and a Boom, The Resistance, Grand Theft Auto V

I went to a party, and it was a fun party. Had a good time. played a lot of party games. The only one I feel like talking about though is Two Rooms and a Boom, which went over MUCH BETTER than it did the last time we played it. People were on board, people enjoyed the format, people were good with lying. We had a lot of people who just didn't want to show their card to anyone, which was interesting. We had a game where the Bomber decided to show exactly one person his card, and he showed me, a member of the Blue team. So...he freaked, and I immediately went to town trying to find the President and gained control of the room and sent him away so he didn't know when I found the President. Lot of fun, this game. I really wish I had a larger group that I could depend on to play. But...Kickstarted this nonsense.

Then I went home with a couple of drunk idiots in tow and they laughed at me while I played Grand Theft Auto V.

No comments:

Post a Comment