What I Played Today: January 4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I played a bit of Dragon Age, going back to the shitty swamp full of shitty undead to fight some shitty...giants? I think they are giants. At least ONE of them is a giant, but the rest seem to be normal-sized people. Maybe if the loading screen actually stayed active on the part where I can read something I can learn some lore about this silly world. It's frustrating, the loading screen first shows a mountain scene where you can read up on some random lore, but maybe five seconds later, it will go to dark and spend another EIGHT seconds loading. This was poorly planned.

Anyway, I killed the bad guy giant somehow (lots of trial and error, I hope this combat system clicks eventually), and then save a bunch of soldiers, and then invite the good guy giant to join my team! Come on, good guy giant! Come hit some zombies with your giant gnarled club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment