What I Played Today: February 11

Marvel Heroes

I've been playing a lot of Marvel Heroes, which seem to be in a bit of stasis at the moment, as they just released Winter Soldier as a hero (the first of the dozen heroes I'm going to receive for buying an Advance Pack), and apparently everyone hates it, because he doesn't have a melee attack? I don't know, it's stupid. There is also no event happening right now, which is weird because an event is literally always happening, so I'm kinda lost in the wind here. So I'm just randomly leveling up characters, some Captain Marvel, some Rocket Raccoon, some Thing (even though Thing still sucks). Haven't gotten around to playing any of my new characters yet. I really need to get Spider-Man already. I'm going to get a Spider-Gwen costume. SPIDER-GWEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment