What I Played Today: February 28

Diablo III

I own Diablo III! I have the ultimate baby edition or whatever it is called, but considering this is basically my first playthrough with a monk, I don't know all about the extra features and adventure mode and all that. I have been lingering in the desert for a while, but finally decided that I'm going to finally find all the body parts of this creepy ass necromancer whose head I am carrying around with me. He is SO talkative for a dead guy, but he is the only one who was able to make that magic stone that we absolutely need, so hang out with this creep we do.

Apparently the game is ridiculously easier than I thought, but I am stomping through the desert like nothing, finding a bunch of blood, going to some secret laboratory, and yadda yadda yadda. I really love Diablo logic, in which we are told a dozen times that this necromancer guy was unkillable, and so the secret wizard guild had to chop him in half, hide his blood in two different dungeons, hide his body in a completely separate dimension that is impossible to get to, and we spend over an hour gathering up all these different pieces, only to raise from the dead and kill him literally five minutes later. Um...wasn't he immortal? What exactly happened? Who cares, time to go kill a demon!

But anyway, yeah, I killed a demon lord, and now I'm off to the mountains to kill another demon lord, and that's it, we are officially OUT of demon lords, there is no way in hell that this magic stone is going to malfunction in some way and release all the demon lords and I'm going to have to kill each and everyone of them again. That DEFINITELY won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment