What I Played Today: February 20

Fire Emblem Fates

I was on a mission today. I have decided that I want to get into Fire Emblem again. I don't know WHY, but I went on a hunt, and after NOT FINDING IT at three different locations, I decided that digital is the future, and purchased a New 3DS because it was about time, and then downloaded it, because that's how it works.

It's pretty okay! It has a long-ass preamble, including tutorial battles that are not really tutorial battles (I had a really hard time with one where it was my three units against TWELVE), but I like all the things that are happening. The game has a lot of interesting stuff happening, with its three storylines and ever-ramping difficulty and interesting characters. I am on the simplest difficulty and I'm still kind of struggling. I'm hoping that I hit a hump of understand and get to play this game for real. In...like...a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment