What I Played Today: March 18

Dominion, You Don’t Know Jack

Couple of friends came over, and we played some Dominion, a couple of games with Prosperity and Intrigue. It was fun enough, although not much worthy of comment happened. I made a filthy joke about the Peddler, and I think I won a game by a lot, but otherwise it was a standard good session of Dominion. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Plus a couple of games of You Don’t Know Jack, which I’m liking a lot as a party game, because even if you don’t know the right answer, at least something funny will happen when you get it wrong. I don’t exactly have enough controllers to play with more than two people in my home, so I had to play with my DJ Hero turntable, which worked, surprisingly, although it meant that I couldn’t screw my opponents. Not exactly the most elegant solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment