What I Played Today: March 2

You Don’t Know Jack, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

Played a couple of games of You Don’t Know Jack, for fun. It’s gotten to the point where there’s not much else to talk about it, it’s still funny, it’s still good, and…that’s about it!

I spent some more time with the single player in Assassin’s Creed. Just a lot of running around; the main missions involves the French suddenly and inexplicably attacking my friend about ten minutes outside of Rome, which is…weird. I knew this guy was fighting the French, I just didn’t know it was happening in my backyard. I also had to do an awful mission where I had to close the gates while dozens of French tried to kill me, but I paid them back next mission when I was tasked with killing 20 Frenchmen. Harder than it looked, because I had to kill them all without a fight. But, I did it, and now it’s time to pull some Trojan horse nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment