What I Played Today: March 9

Persona 4, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

I played through another boss fight in Persona 4, being able to field a persona that’s twice my current level makes it easy enough. I’m breezing through the social links and such, almost about to cap the first one. I had forgotten one of the stories, which is actually pretty interesting. One of the kids is adopted and was expected to continue the family line, but after his younger sister is born, he seems to be given free reign to do whatever he wants, which worries the hell out of him and gives him an existential crisis. Naturally, the PC tries to solve the problem with a pickup game. All problems are solved with basketball!

The new update for Assassin’s Creed is now available, with four new dudes, unlocking of all the maps (so happy) and two new game modes. I tried the new free for all mode, and it truly is free for all. You don’t have a designated target; you have to find a target using some small arrows, and then target them to designate them as your target, then kill them. It’s to your advantage to act as unhuman as possible, but if you spend too much time hiding, you’ll never find anybody to hunt down. It’s a very different game, and I’m interested to see what strategies will develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment