What I Played Today: June 29

Tyrant, Learn 2 Fly, Rift

I finally finished that level you guys! Now I've moved on to the next level and it's already a lot easier. Oh thank goodness.

Also played a launching game, because why shouldn't I? Oh right, because I find them boring and I hate them. But I really want achievements! One weird thing about this one was there were two stores that required different currency, but you get each type of currency in fairly similar ways. I could not figure out the point.

Also downloaded like a gig of updates for Rift, and they changed dang everything again. For one thing, the server I was hanging out on suddenly became the domain of the newbs, so they asked me to change servers. But they wouldn't let me change to the one server where someone I know plays, so I said screw it, and just played. The next world event has started (after the last one failed to end, the hell), and I'm already liking it a bit better. The rewards are better, the quests are more interesting, there are more things to do. Most of the action seems settled around a region I had pretty much cleared, so I went back there and screwed around, and ended up getting my name broadcast to the entire server for being the first player to complete one of the World Event quests. My first thought was, "Hey, neat!" then I remembered I was on the newb server, so doing something that requires being at least level 40 where everyone else isn't quite 10 yet isn't that impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment