Xenoblade Chronicles, Minecraft
Holy crap something happened in Xenoblade that I was not expecting! Mainly because they didn't set it up and they made it seem like the character involved would be around for a long while, and oh dang, I guess not! There was also the first serious boss fight, and it took me a few tries, but the fact that you can totally quickly jump out and go back to the main town and dick around for a while makes this game an A+. It does nearly everything right. The only problem being it doesn't tell you what you currently have equipped when you go to the shop, but that's not that big of deal. It's also ridiculously hard, with a bunch of fights that you cannot handle. There are level 77 rhinos running around the mid-teens field, for Christ's sake. And I'm currently struggling with getting past a crowd of seven goddamn bad guys who are blocking the path to a bridge I need to visit.
I also spent some time on Minecraft, in which I explored some, and found a desert terrain immediately adjacent to a snow terrain. Biospheres do not work that way! But I do enjoy the sense of exploration. When I turn a corner and see a huge canyon, it feels me with awe and dread. Mostly dread.
Holy crap something happened in Xenoblade that I was not expecting! Mainly because they didn't set it up and they made it seem like the character involved would be around for a long while, and oh dang, I guess not! There was also the first serious boss fight, and it took me a few tries, but the fact that you can totally quickly jump out and go back to the main town and dick around for a while makes this game an A+. It does nearly everything right. The only problem being it doesn't tell you what you currently have equipped when you go to the shop, but that's not that big of deal. It's also ridiculously hard, with a bunch of fights that you cannot handle. There are level 77 rhinos running around the mid-teens field, for Christ's sake. And I'm currently struggling with getting past a crowd of seven goddamn bad guys who are blocking the path to a bridge I need to visit.
I also spent some time on Minecraft, in which I explored some, and found a desert terrain immediately adjacent to a snow terrain. Biospheres do not work that way! But I do enjoy the sense of exploration. When I turn a corner and see a huge canyon, it feels me with awe and dread. Mostly dread.
No comments:
Post a Comment