What I Played Today: October 14

Guild Wars 2, Persona 4 Arena

I started a new character in Guild Wars 2, because I wanted to see what another class looked like. I started a Norn engineer who wears a ton of purple, and I was not immediately impressed. They can only use two mainhand weapons! Come on! But it turns out their variability comes later, as each of their skills also provides a toolbelt skill (I think), which seems pretty cool. But for some reason, despite the fact that I cannot stop leveling with my main, it was taking forever to get the engineer up to level 3, so I got bored and turned the game off. You'll notice that I end all my gaming sessions with turning the game off. I do not just keep the game running forever, out of spite.

Then I played through a chapter of Persona 4 Arena, Mitsuru's chapter, and the happenings of the events this time around were super interesting. We find out where those shadow students come from (not really that big of deal, but still), and we get a better hint of who the bad guys are. I have a feeling that they are not actually going to tell us who was behind this and force us to buy another game. And I gladly will!

There was also a surprise guest in this version of the story, who I was glad to see and I thought she looked really cute with a pony tail now. Although I just now realized that there is no way that can be her natural hair color. Everyone else in the series has a normal, if exaggerated, color of hair. How does she get away with light blue? (Fuuka shows up. No reason to waltz around it now that I've dropped so many details.)

Anyway, animes. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment