What I Played Today: August 26

Persona 4 Golden

I cleared Naoto's dungeon today, it was pretty easy. I remember this boss being more a jerk, but the changes they made to Rise's abilities gave this huge power boost midfight that allowed me to take out 25% of the boss's health in one round, which really helped. And Kanji just kept falling down, but who cares, it's Kanji. Maybe there's an extra dungeon in the wintertime that'll be more difficult?

I also had this weird thing happen with Kanji; I see him standing next to his bike and talk to him, and he asks if I want to go to the hot springs with him. Sure, Kanji, I'll totally go alone to the hot springs with a guy who still has a hair-trigger temper whenever anyone suggests he might be interested in men. So we go to the hot springs and talk about the future, and he learns Media. I don't know WHY, I already have four people who can spot heal if I need it, I don't know why I would need one more, but I'll take it. Good to see him branching out. Maybe I'll actually get around to completing his S. Link this time around. Probably not though...I still need to open the Lovers path with Rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment