What I Played Today: August 27

Persona 4, Mario and Luigi Dream Team

I did some running around in Persona 4, running running running. It's a good thing I am almost done with the family social links, because guess what's coming next everyone! Have you guys seen Persona 4: The Animation? It's pretty good; I like it. It's on Hulu for free, with subtitles.

Also played some Mario and Luigi Dream Team and MAN....stop holding my hand, guys. I know how to play video games. It is picking up, but I still have moments where I just want this dumb Prince Dreambert to shut the hell up already. Oh, you say that the tornado effect causes wind to happen? Maybe I've been playing too many indie games that just make discovery of gameplay mechanics part of their gig, but this is extremely annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment