What I Played Today: September 19

Grand Theft Auto V

I screwed around some more in Grand Theft Auto V. We are getting more hints of the characters and what they are up to, although the impetus of the story, of why you are doing ANY OF THIS, is stupid as hell. Just...just goddamn dumb. The stupid motive to do anything I've ever seen. Fuck, even Mafia II did this better, in which the main character just decides that having a normal job is lame, dude.

Anyway, things have started, things are desperate, something must be done, and everyone that Franklin knows is an idiot, and I'm pretty sure if everyone else in the world wasn't equally an idiot, I would say their portrayals are extremely racist. Instead, I will call them fairly racist. Also, the strip club minigame is somehow WORSE than Hot Coffee, and yet this somehow made it into the game? Fuck the strip club minigame.

The lowest common denominator is a fucking asshole. Man now I'm pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment