What I Played Today: September 20

Touch My Katamari, Chaos in the Old World, Forbidden Desert, Sentinels of the Multiverse, Grand Theft Auto V

I remembered that I bought a new Katamari game! Like a while ago! So I booted it up on my Vita, and it's definitely a Katamari game! There's this weird currency system in which you get candy to buy clothes, but otherwise, it's Katamari. You roll a ball. It's great. Also the software does have its faults...once you get to some of the larger areas, the draw distance just tanks. Oof.

Finally made it to board games. I played a game of Chaos in the Old World, which was about pretty standard, although Khorne rolled horribly. I wish the game didn't feel like Khorne Vs. Everyone at times, but the MO for three-fourths of the table is "just live in peace" while Khorne exists merely to screw everyone up. I wonder how a game of everyone but Khorne would work out....  Anyway, I basically gave the game to Nurgle, because I accidentally ruined two regions that gave Nurgle more points. It's all my fault...

Then a game of Forbidden Desert that went well, although one player was worried the entire time, and another wanted to just start screwing around when victory was in sight. Coop games are hard with this group...

Also a game of Sentinels of the Multiverse, which was easily won, because it was versus Plague Rat, and that guy is easy. Although his infections are stupid. Screw his Infections.

And I'm just getting ramped up in Grand Theft Auto V, despite all my attempts to slow it down. I went to the movies, I rode a shitty rollercoaster. Hey, maybe I'll do the triathlon for some reason. But no...I guess I will do crime...

No comments:

Post a Comment