What I Played Today: January 24

Guild Wars 2, Marvel Heroes

They announced the expansion to Guild Wars 2 today! Apparently there's a new class who can summon Koss's spirit or something and there will be more spells for all the classes and a huge new zone and various other nonsense I don't care about. So I logged in because I am literally five chapters behind on content. I started a mission which was pretty easy, someone's soul was put into a sword, and then it opened up the new zone, the Silverwastes, which are different than all other wastes because they are silver, I suppose. Then I got bored and logged off. Great work, self. Really making progress.

They released a Wiccan costume for Scarlet Witch in Marvel Heroes, and I couldn't convince myself not to get it. I had the money! I would get a costume that I would never use for free if I bought it now! It only makes sense! Then I realized "Oh crap, what if they release a Hulkling costume? I don't have the Hulk!" I am pretty dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment