What I Played Today: January 25

Fantasy Life

It was getting late in the day, and I hadn't really played anything, and I couldn't just let another day of playing nothing go by, so I figured I'd play Fantasy Life for ten minutes so I could bitch about fishing again. And then I played it for four hours.

I just got into this ridiculous groove, in which I was fishing, and was just one little fish away from upgrading my class, and then I had all these fish that I needed to get rid of, so I guess I'll cook them up, and it turns out I need barley to make some hamburgers, so I go out and find some hamburgers, and I should really get around to upgrading my miner class too, and I've only got two more butterfly requests and I was just there all night.

I did manage to get through the next stage of the story, slogging through the ridiculously overwritten story to break the princess out of the castle and adventure all the way to the top of a mountain to fix a problem with their dragon. It was a pretty long quest, now that I think about it. BUT that's done so I can finally travel to the pirate town. Hurray pirate town. Two dozen more characters I need to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment