What I Played Today: January 17

Final Fantasy XIV, Pokemon Picross

I devoted an obnoxious amount of time today to crafting my Relic Weapon in Final Fantasy XIV, which involved running four trials that were meddling in difficulty, making a very simple couple of purchases, and then running FATEs in twelve different zones until I got the weird drop I needed. It took HOURS, but I finally got there, and I was rewarded with a task that is going to take me significantly longer to upgrade this special purple weapon I have to still not as good as the best weapon I currently have. BUT, I love the layout, so I'm going to LOVE completing this ridiculous ask. I don't know, it...it just seems right.

Also, Pokemon Picross is almost at the place where it can eat my butt. "Hey, there's this special version of a puzzle you can do. That will cost 500 special bits." "Oh, there's this alternate world with more difficult but ultimately unrewarding puzzles. 300 special bits please!" "I'm going to need 10 bits. No reason. Just give me it." Okay, that last one isn't true. But it just threw a whole bunch of bullshit at me that it kind of clamped me up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment