What I Played Today: August 17

Persona 3 Portable

I really, really wish I would stop telling you about this game, because I imagine that it is ridiculous boring, but I really, really like this game, and the fact that I can play it anywhere I want makes it even harder for me resist the siren call of the Persona series. But I’ll keep it short, because, seriously, what more can I say?

The part of the game that I hated the most was improved upon though. At one point in the game you are required to participate in an obligatory stealth mission, trying to hide from some girls in a bathing house, because it’s...Japan, I guess. I guess it happens all the time there. Anyway, I hated this part, because it was not intuitive what you had to do, and if you messed up, a bunch of your social links didn’t work for a few days, which is pretty obnoxious. But in the PSP version, most likely because of concerns of disc space, it’s just a series of menu options, selecting the right one to use in order to avoid notice. Most of the time you can figure out what you’re supposed to do, and I only messed up once when I forgot that space was three dimensional. I like this much better, mainly because I don’t have to keep reloading and looking online to try and figure just what the hell I’m supposed to do. But the end is near...hopefully. Just two and a half months left, and I have so many more social links to max out.

No comments:

Post a Comment