What I Played Today: August 19

Persona 3 Portable

Today was a day for funny movies and chilling out, so I didn't get much gaming done. I did play some Persona 3 on the train, which consisted of running around and hitting things with sticks. I also watched the Catherine trailer about three times, the newest game by the Atlus team in charge of Persona, but apparently about some dude who hooks up with a young nympho who sends him spiraling into nightmares feels with horrifying sheep creatures. Gameplay? Not a second. Actual plot elements? Not a clue. But man, it looks like it's going to be a trip. It's just unfortunate that the localization team for Atlus is so good. Why? Because it also means that they are SLOW. It took them nine months to get P3P to us. Nine!

I also went to the Store and bought a couple of games, just haven't cracked them yet. Apparently they are reprinted all the Lone Wolf books, and are actually finishing the series. I didn't expect that, I thought gamebooks were dead. I picked up the first one, which is a bit pricey, now that I think about it, but it has a nice hard cover and a good, appropriate size. Let's see if I enjoy playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment