What I Played Today: February 28

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

Yes, still. I’m still running around in the single player, doing some more side-quest business. They are starting to get difficult, as I keep getting flummoxed by some just bizarre and dickish interface. For some reason, if you happen to fail the full sync condition during your first runthrough of a mission and you fail that runthrough, and then repeat the mission without aborting it and succeed with full marks, it still counts as half synced, which is stupid. I also kept failing a race across the rooftops because I either wasted too much time killing guards so they wouldn’t shoot me, or getting shot by the seven guards who are inexplicably positioned along the route. Why are all these guards here? Didn’t I free this area of the city from Borgia control? I also was tasked with killing some thieves on roofs, and I got so frustrated that I just quit.

I was also running a mission and saw this pimp mother f’er walking around all sly with a cane! Rocking it Joseph Ducreux style. Hells yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment