What I Played Today: September 11

Eminent Domain, Android: Netrunner

I played a game of Eminent Domain with four, and it was a bit better than the last time I played. I won because I went full trading (always go full trading), and sure, that's a deckbuilding game alright. Although every time I saw the name of this game, I think, "Really? That can't be the name of the game. What the hell does that mean?"

Then after a lot of hemming and hawing, we played a couple of games of Android: Netrunner, to figure out if we'd like it. Yeah, it's okay. I lost the first game by accidental brain death, made a run against a trap. Then we switched and I was the corporation and it went a lot better. I was able to build up a bit of defense, although I kept on leaving holes and it almost lost me the game when the runner managed to snatch a high-point agenda just right off the top of my deck. But eventually I managed to install a good agenda in a fortress server I had built up, and won the game. Hurray! Now I have to go buy this game! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment