What I Played Today: February 16-19

Marvel Heroes, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Marvel Pancakes

Sorry, sorry, rough week, and I didn't play anything that was a new and interesting experience. I mostly played Marvel Heroes, in which I have been Cabling, despite the fact that Cable has a horrible power set that is impossible to improve, and Marvel Puzzle Quest, which has recently added a daily event that is really good, but involves Deadpool, which instantly makes it neutral. Oh Deadpool. When will you ever be funny? But it's cool that there's a chance I could get a three-star hero each day, because I've got a lot of three-star heroes that I can't really use without like three or four more upgrades. I like the work they do at that there Demiurge Studios.

I also played Marvel Pancakes, which...hang on, wait, that's not a thing. Why did I think that was a thing? How did that get up there? OH GODDAMNIT DEADPOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment