What I Played Today: October 16

Avalon, Risk Legacy, Dance Central 3, Rift, Super Mario 3D Land, Pushmo

Got to try out Avalon, the Resistance sequel? that adds a bunch of roles, and I like it because roles are awesome. Good lost because of a couple of failed early missions, and while we did manage to get four known goods, we just didn't have the wiggle room to get more info later on. And Merlin was a non-starter, so there's that. Although, I ended up being super-trusted somehow, which was weird.

Then a game of Risk Legacy, that I hadn't played in five games, and apparently things had gotten nuclear. I was pretty much a non-entity, just kinda hanging in North America, slowly building up my hand, but the zombies snuck a victory before I could release my game winning, packet-opening maneuver. That sucks.

Then Dance Central 3! I love how goddamn stupid this story is. "Yeah, Dr. Tan is building dance robots and taking over the world with time travel? Don't think too much about it, just get out there and dance to 'I Will Survive.'" Although medium is a lot harder than I remember it being. Either that or I am a fat asshole.

I logged into Rift and did some Instant Adventures, which took me to a starting zone and deleveled me to 14. For a second there, I thought it was doing the Guild Wars 2 trick, but it turns out I could have bumped my level back up if I really wanted to. I don't know...the expansion comes out in a month. Maybe that'll be worth it?

Then I dicked around on my 3DS while watching Homeland. Finally beat that one level in Pushmo that had been giving me problems. Don't know how, but I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment